Frozen Watermelon Beef Bites
Learn how to make these simple frozen watermelon beef bites for your pup, the perfect end-of-summer treat, featuring our favorite beef bone broth.
- 2 cups seedless watermelon (white immature seeds removed)
- 1 tablespoon Native Pet’s Beef Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Optional: blueberries or cranberries
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Ice cube trays (we recommend silicone)
- Whisk or fork for mixing
Follow along with us:
Servings: 40 small treats
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freezing time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Hydrate 1 tablespoon of Native Pet’s Beef Bone Broth powder with 1/2 cup of warm water and mix well, set aside
- Add 1-2 cups of chopped seedless watermelon into your blender and pour in the beef broth. Blend together in the blender so the mixture is a smoothie-like substance
- Pour out the watermelon and bone broth mixture into each ice cube slot, freeze until completely frozen through
- Once the treats are nice and frozen, pop one out and watch your pooch enjoy this healthy, immune boosting treat!
Optional super-antioxidant add-in: Add a crushed blueberry or dried cranberry to each ice cube tray slot that is filled with the blended watermelon and bone broth mixture, then freeze.