About the jobThe MPM will be the connective tissue between the creative team and the rest of the NP organization’s marketing requests. As Marketing Project Manager, this person’s primary responsibility will be to have a finger on the pulse of all active and upcoming projects, while managing key milestones and ensuring quality creative work is being delivered to stakeholders and partners alike.
Native Pet is re-imagining for a new generation of pet parents. We make dog-approved supplements to help consumers nourish their pets. We are in high growth mode as we scale across the digital and retail landscapes.
- Work with stakeholders to own and understand which creative requests take highest priority in terms of business impact. Traffic out projects accordingly with internal creative producers and be active and informed on projects in production.
- Possess a full scope of understanding of deliverables within a given campaign / initiative / program and interpret creative briefs / project requests to organize individual deliverables sensibly within the larger project scope
Scheduling & Resourcing
- Resourcing creative talent (internal and freelance) for upcoming deliverables
- Create workback calendars and manage schedules (including rounds of review and feedback) for the creative team and key stakeholders throughout the entirety of project timelines
- Track and manage creative deliverables daily using project ticketing and routing softwares, and stay up to date on software updates
- Own project management software (Native Pet currently uses ClickUp) updates, ensuring that all active projects are updated with the latest status and that most efficient utilization of our software is being exercised
- Hold the creative producers and project stakeholders accountable for deliverable progress, timely feedback and meeting project deadlines
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to forecast future projects and workload
Production & Procurement
- Facilitate production meetings between internal teams, such as campaign kick-offs, stakeholder / creative producer collaboration alignments, and stakeholder reviews
- Be an active and informed leader of project-related discussion and questions, schedule and host meetings to clear up confusions and keep the team informed
- Route deliverables to gather stakeholder feedback
- Own external marketing vendor relationships, day-to-day communications, and budgets for outsourced procurement and production
- Own the process in researching printed material options, costs, and timelines with external partners, making sure to weave into master timelines
- Understand feedback through strategic and creative lenses to align feedback and edits with the ability to communicate revision needs back to creative producers
- Identify snags in production (from edits or scope changes) and adjust schedules when needed
- Review edits of creative deliverables for accuracy and hand-off finalized deliverables on-time
- Collaborate with departmental leads to maintain up-to-date project intake forms for relevance and clarity in project submission
- Stay up-to-speed on brand standards, holding creative production expectations high across all deliverables and communication